Owner and Data Controller
International comercial arbitration court
Ilia Papakyriakou, 16 Egkomi, 2415, Nicosia, Republic of Cyprus
Owner’s contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of Data Collected
The categories of Personal Data collected by the arbitration.icpp.center website (independently or through third parties) include: Cookies, network resource usage data, first name, last name, phone number, company name and email address.
Full details of each category of Personal Data collected are provided in the relevant sections of this policy to ensure the confidentiality of personal data or in special explanatory texts that are displayed on the screen before data collection.
Personal data may be provided by the User on its own, or, in the case of Usage Data, they can be automatically collected by the e-objective website when it is used.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by the Website arbitration.icpp.center are mandatory. In the event of failure to provide such Data, the arbitration.icpp.center Site may not be able to provide its services. In cases where the arbitration.icpp.center Site directly indicates that it is not necessary to submit certain Data, Users have the right not to report the relevant Data without any consequences in terms of the availability or operation of the Service.
Users who are not sure which Personal Data is required are advised to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any Personal Information of third parties that they receive, publish or provide to other persons using the arbitration.icpp.center Website, and confirm that they have obtained the consent of the relevant third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
Method and place of data processing
The owner shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the Data, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction.
Data processing is carried out with the use of computers and (or) tools with the support of information technology (IT) in accordance with organizational procedures and methods strictly related to the specified objectives. In some cases, the Data may be available, in addition to the Owner, to certain categories of responsible persons who are responsible for ensuring that the arbitration.icpp.center site functions normally (administration, sales department, marketing department, legal department, system administrators), or third parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal organizations, hosting service providers, information technology providers, communications services), which the Owner instructs, if necessary, to perform the functions of a Data Handler. An updated list of these persons and parties can be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data related to Users, if one of the following criteria applies:
- Users have agreed to use the Data for one or more specific purposes; Note: according to the legislation of some jurisdictions, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to this (“refusal to participate”), without the need to obtain consent or to ensure the existence of any other legal grounds from the following. However, this right does not apply in all cases when the processing of Personal Data is governed by European data protection legislation;
- the provision of Data is necessary to fulfill the agreement with the User and (or) any obligations preceding the conclusion of the contract;
- processing is necessary to fulfill the statutory obligations imposed on the Owner;
- processing is associated with a particular task, which is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official powers vested in the Owner;
- Processing is necessary in order to ensure the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or a third party.
In any case, the Owner will willingly help to clarify the specific legal basis applicable to processing, and, in particular, whether the provision of Personal Data is a requirement provided by law or contract, or a requirement necessary for entering into a contract.
The data is processed in the Owner’s operational offices and in any other places where the parties involved in their processing are located.
Depending on the location of the User, the transfer of data may involve the transfer of User Data to a particular country outside its own country. For more information about the place of processing such transferred Data Users can contact the Owner for more information.
Users also have the right to familiarize themselves with the legal basis for transferring Data to a country other than the European Union, or to any international organization governed by public international law or created by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as security measures taken Owner to protect their data.
If such a transfer is made, Users may receive additional information by reading the relevant sections of this document, or request it from the Owner, using the information provided in the section with contact information.
The duration of the works
Personal data must be processed and stored as long as they are required for the purposes for which they were collected.
In this way:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the fulfillment of the contract between the Owner and the User are stored until such a contract is executed in full.
- Personal data collected in order to ensure the legitimate interests of the Owner are stored as long as they are necessary for the realization of such purposes. Users can find specific information about the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time if the User consented to such processing until such consent has been withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time, if it is required to perform a statutory duty, or by order of a particular authority.
Upon expiration of the retention period, personal data is deleted. Thus, the right of access, the right to delete, the right to correct and the right to transfer data cannot be exercised in court after the expiration of the retention period.
If you leave a comment, the comment itself and its metadata are stored indefinitely. This is done in order to determine and approve subsequent comments automatically, instead of placing them in a queue for approval.
For users with registration on our site, we store the personal information that they provide in their profile. All users can see, edit or delete their information from the profile at any time (except for the username). The website administration can also see and change this information.
The collection of data relating to the User is carried out in order to enable the Owner to provide his Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Establishing contact with the User, Protection against spam and Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Commenting, Embedding media files, Embedding content from other websites.
Users can find more detailed information about such processing purposes and the specific Personal Data used to achieve each goal in the relevant sections of this document.
Detailed information about the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and through the following services:
- Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.), similar content behaves as if a visitor went to another site.
If you leave a comment on our website, you can enable the storage of your name, email address and website in a cookie. This is done for your convenience, so as not to fill in the data again when re-commenting. These cookies are stored for one year.
If you have an account on the site and enter it, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser supports cookies, the cookie does not contain any personal information and is deleted when you close your browser.
Upon entering the account, we also set up several cookies with login data and screen settings. Entry cookies are stored for two days, the cookie with the screen settings is a year. If you select the “Remember me” option, login information will be saved for two weeks. When you log out of the account, the login cookies will be deleted.
When you edit or publish an article in the browser, an additional cookie will be saved, it does not contain personal data and contains only the ID of the entry you edited, expires in 1 day.
- Establishing contact with the User
Filling the User’s feedback form and entering its Data into it means that the site receives permission to use this information in order to respond to requests for information, commercial offers or any other type of requests indicated in the form header.
Personal Information Collected: E-mail Address, First Name, Company Name, Telephone Number and Last Name.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to perform the following actions:
- Withdraw your consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to the processing of their data.Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data, if the processing is carried out on any legal basis besides their consent. More detailed information on this subject is given in the appropriate section below.
- Get access to your data.Users have the right to find out whether the data is processed by the Owner, to receive information about certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data being processed.
- Verify Data and request corrections.Users have the right to check the accuracy of their data and ask them to update or correct (except the username).
- Limit the processing of your data.Under certain circumstances, Users have the right to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than their storage.
- Request to erase their Personal Data or otherwise delete them.Under certain circumstances, Users have the right to get the Owner to delete their Data.
- Get your Data and transfer it to another controller.Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and, if it is technically possible, freely transfer them to another controller. This provision is applied provided that the Data are processed by automatic means and that their processing is carried out on the basis of the consent of the User or on the basis of a contract of which the User is one of the parties, or on the basis of obligations preceding the conclusion of a contract.
- File complaint.Users have the right to file a claim with the data protection authority.
Information about the right to object to the processing of data
In cases where Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the performance of official powers vested in the Owner, or in order to ensure the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by submitting in support of their objection one or another basis related to their particular situation.
At the same time, Users should be aware that, in the event of the processing of their Personal Data in order to carry out direct marketing, Users may oppose such processing at any time without providing any justification. The user can find out whether the Owner processes Personal Data for the purpose of direct marketing by reading the relevant sections of this document.
The exercise of these rights
Any requests relating to the exercise of the rights of the User can be sent to the Owner using the contact information provided in this document. These requests may be made free of charge and will be reviewed by the Owner as soon as possible, not exceeding one month.
Additional information on data collection and processing
The User’s personal data may be used by the Owner in a lawsuit or at stages leading to a possible recourse to the court due to the fact that the arbitration.icpp.center Website or related Services were not properly used.
The user declares his awareness that the Owner may be forced to provide Personal Data at the request of public authorities.
Additional Information about User Personal Data
In addition to the information contained in these rules for ensuring the confidentiality of personal data, the arbitration.icpp.center Site may provide, upon request, additional and contextual information to the User regarding specific Services and Services or the collection and processing of Personal Data.
System logs and maintenance
In order to ensure the operation of the system and its maintenance, the arbitration.icpp.center Site and any third-party services may collect files in which it is registered how the arbitration.icpp.center Site interacts with the Users (system logs) or use other Personal data for this purpose (in particular, IP address).
Information not found in these rules
Additional information regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. See the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How Do Not Track Requests Are Handled
The arbitration.icpp.center site does not support Do Not Track requests.
If the changes affect the processing actions performed on the basis of the consent of the User, the Owner should, if necessary, obtain a new consent from the User.